Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I Made the 2011 uTester of the Year List!

I found out today that I had been selected as the uTest Top Android Tester for 2011.  I think I skipped a heartbeat when I first heard about it and I could not believe my ears.  I am certain that there are much better testers in the uTest community - I have had the privilege to work with them.  Their bug reports inspired me to be a better tester and to keep honing my craft in the mobile space.  Thanks to everyone at uTest, my mentors at the Miagi-Do School of Software Testing, and my family.  I am beyond happy!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Congratulations! Now, I am inspired to be more active on uTest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So did they mean you were the Top Tester on the Android platform, or the Top Tester who happened to be an android? ;) Either way, a great achievement, and a real validation of your career choices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Sean! Who knows I may have turned into an android (lol) since I got into mobile app testing. I practically sleep with my iPad, Xoom and Kindle Fire and carry 4 smartphones in my bag. What started as a small hobby turned into an obsession.

    This announcement came as a complete surprise. I am still digesting it. There are so many amazing testing enthusiasts in the uTest community with whom I worked on various test cycles. I can’t believe I made the list! I am so honored!

    ReplyDelete